Tecno is a music accessory company known for its vast range of headphones and earphones.
They recently launched the Hipods H2, a wireless earbud with excellent battery life.
It comes with a charging case, which gives you the option to keep it charged all day long.
Tecno Hipods H2 Specs(specifications), Price
- Super Low Latency: Yes
- Controls: Smart Touch Sensor
- ACC Supports: Yes
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Play Back Time: Up To 24 Hours
Techno Hipods H2 Features Review in Detail, Pros, Cons
- Battery life and charging case: This pair of earbuds are powered with almost 6 hours of non-stop playback time. The charging case that comes with the ear-pods can charge them three more times. This means that you get a total of 24 hours of playtime. Only 15 minutes of charge can keep the ear-pods running for 2 hours.
- Sound quality: The earbuds have Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) which brings you a crisp sound, with good bass. They create an amazing stereo effect for a more pleasurable experience.
- Connection and latency: With the power of Bluetooth 5.0, the earbuds connect to your device instantly and play music without any interruptions.
- The earbuds can reduce the latency up to 120ms for perfect audio-video synchronization. It also means your calls will be latency-free.
- Microphone and controls: The earphones come with a built-in microphone along with smart touch controls. The ENC dual microphone noise-reduction eliminates outside noise while talking.
- The earpods have smart touch controls. You can play/pause music, answer calls, or activate the voice assistant on your phone with these controls. Touch controls mean you don’t have to tap any button.
- Water resistance: The Tecno Hipods H2 is IPX4 rated waterproof and sweatproof. This means you can enjoy your music in the rain or have fun at the gym without any worry.
- Has a good battery life
- The charging case can charge it up to 3 times
- Has microphone noise cancellation
- Touch controls
- Is big for the ears
- Touch controls malfunction when wet