- 1 Boat Stone 350 Bluetooth Speaker Full Review in Detail
- 1.1 Boat Stone 350 Full Specifications and Highlights
- 1.2 Boat Stone 350 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Full Review of Features and Specs
- 1.2.1 Audio, Latency & Calling in boAt Stone 350 review
- 1.2.2 Audio Performance Review of boAt 350:
- 1.2.3 TWS feature in boAt Stone 350:
- 1.2.4 Design and Build of Stone 350:
- 1.2.5 Calling Quality in boAt 350 Speakers Review:
- 1.2.6 Battery Performance: Boat Stone 350 Review
- 1.2.7 Connectivity Types in This Portable Boat Speaker:
- 1.2.8 IPX7 water resistance
- 1.2.9 Boat Stone 350 Pros and Cons
- 1.2.10 Button Controls of boAt 350:
- 1.3 Verdict: Boat Stone 350 Full Review
The boAt is hands down one of the top brands in Earwear accessory. The boAt has launched its budget-friendly boAt stone 350 speakers for only 1500rs in India. This has caught everyone’s eyes and of course, we are not alone in that.
Here we have come with a full detailed review on boAt 350 speakers for you. Read it till the end to know what we think about each specification and features.
Boat Stone 350 Bluetooth Speaker Full Review in Detail
Box content in boAt stone 350 review:
- boAt stone 350 speaker
- Audio cable
- Charging cable
- Warranty card
- User manual
Boat Stone 350 Full Specifications and Highlights
|Model Name||Stone 350|
|Connectivity Type||Bluetooth, Aux, and SD-card|
|Color||Red & Silver|
|Power Output||10 W|
|Wireless range||10 m|
|Water Resistance||Yes (IPX7)|
|Battery Life||12 hrs|
|Battery Capacity||2200 mAh|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 9.3 x 11|
|Check Latest Price||Boat Stone 350|
Boat Stone 350 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Full Review of Features and Specs
Audio, Latency & Calling in boAt Stone 350 review
We are going to look into the main functions and specifications of sound in boAt 350 which are the Bass (low frequency), Treble (high frequency), and Mid (In-between Bass and Treble), and also how it performs during a phone call.
Audio Performance Review of boAt 350:
boAt 350 has a dual woofer in it that the bass is clear and perfect for this price range. It was tested by pouring some water on its surface. When the music was played in low frequency, the water vibrated and it was the first best thing about these speakers. Continue reading for more such surprises.
We sat down to watch a couple of full three hours movies and we are not disappointed by the sound of it. There was less distortion compared to other speakers and the result was amazing as one could expect from speakers at this price.
When the boAt 350 speaker was played in the highest volume, there was little distortion compared to the volume in Bass and Mid, and it was perfect until almost 80% of the volume but then it’s not a major drawback given that it is the best functioning in lows and mids.
boAt 350 also comes with 1.96 dynamic drivers to get the best stereo experience.
Check Other Speakers Review
TWS feature in boAt Stone 350:
The next best thing about the boAt 350 speaker is that it has a TWS feature which means ‘True Wireless Stereo’. This allows us to pair two boAt 350 speakers to be connected to the same Bluetooth device and can be used as left and right stereos respectively.
Design and Build of Stone 350:
boAt 350 speakers look cylindrical, compact, and sturdy to hold. The grip is matte providing a strong quality to the way it appears. The stereo on both sides gives full 360-degree coverage and the sound will be heard no matter what direction you are in around the speaker.
The total build and design look premium, and economically the most prestigious thing to own.
Calling Quality in boAt 350 Speakers Review:
With all other great features, it’s not surprising that it has an option to attend, redial and reject calls. Yes, you read that right.
- By double-pressing the MFB (Multi-Function Button), you can redial the last contacted number
- You can short press the MFB to answer and end incoming calls
- Long press the MFB for 2 secs to reject an incoming call
As we already mentioned, the vocal is perfect and hence, the voice during the call is crystal clear and it’s another add-on to its greatness.
Battery Performance: Boat Stone 350 Review
boAt 350 has a 2200 mAh battery capacity with a latency period of full-fledged 12 hours playback experience after a single completely charged battery according to the manufacturer but it depends on the level of volume, we are playing music at.
We tried and the battery backup of boAt350 comes around 8-9 hours with around 80-90% of the volume. If you play it in lesser volume, it may last for another one hour or two.
With the USB they have provided, you can charge the speaker by plugging it in and leave it for one and half hours to two hours. When it is fully charged, the light in the speaker will indicate it, and then you can remove the cable to use it. This will make up to at least nine hours of playback time.
It’s always best to charge when you are not using the speaker.
If you encounter any problem while using boAt 350, they provide a warranty card. You can use it to claim within one year from the date you buy the speaker.
The use of this extended long-time playback is that you don’t have to bother about charging it constantly while you are outdoors and having a wonderful time with your friends and family.
Connectivity Types in This Portable Boat Speaker:
Bluetooth: boAt 350 comes with a Bluetooth version of 5.0 with a wireless range of 10 m. This means, within that range, you can keep the speaker anywhere and start an instant party right away.
Aux cable: boAt 350 also provides an Aux cable that can be connected to the port in the speaker and can be played with wire instead of going wireless.
TF: Trans-Flash cards that are also known as the Micro-SD card, can be used to directly play from the card in the speaker without having to connect it with any device.
Bluetooth Speakers Comparisons
IPX7 water resistance
The ultimate danger of taking any electronic gadget outside is to protect them from splashes of water and accidental immersing in water bodies.
But with boAt 350, you don’t have to worry about it because of the cool IPX7 advanced water resistance quality that will keep your device from malfunctioning after they come in contact with water.
Boat Stone 350 Pros and Cons
Pros of using boAt 350 speakers
- The audio quality is the best in the market we could ask for with perfect sound quality both in Bass and vocal.
- boAt 350 is handy with a perfect build structure
- It is easy to carry around and not worry about charging for 12 hours
- It has an IPX7 water resistance feature that will be convenient to take it to anywhere you want without the fear of getting it drenched in water.
- It is value for money in each feature compared to all other speakers at this price range and budget-friendly if you are a student who wants to have fun without burning a hole in your pocket.
Cons of buying the boAt 350:
- The only problem we encountered during the testing is the slight distortion while increasing the volume to the fullest but that is not a big deal since it happens with many speakers, and they are costlier than this.
- It is fast selling in India and we might run out of it soon. So, grab it before you miss it altogether.
Button Controls of boAt 350:
The buttons are located in a narrow order between the stereos for instant access and better control.
It has power on and off buttons followed by the plus and minus symbols to increase and decrease the volume of the sound, and then there is a Multi-Function button with a symbol that represents play that can be used to play and pause the music, attend, redial and, end phone calls for convenience.
Verdict: Boat Stone 350 Full Review
The overall experience of using boAt 350 was fun and satisfying. The price of boAt 350 was the first thing that caught our eyes but after using it, we came to know the best features it comes along with it.
The compact model, the modern design, tight grip, matte finish, sound clarity, 360-degree audio coverage, long-lasting battery performance, wireless connectivity, Multi-function buttons, the sturdy hold when it is kept on top of a surface, and everything about this boAt Stone 350 speaker is making us go crazy over it.
With a perfect speaker like this, family and friends gathering will be more fun from now on. Not to forget the TWS technology, it’s the best to rock on at any event.
boAt 350 at this price is worth buying according to us. We wouldn’t miss the experience of using boAt 350 if we had to choose it all over again. We hope this review was helpful and provided a better guide before buying boAt 350.