- 1 Boat BassHeads 225 Vs Realme Buds 2 Specifications Comparison
- 2 Boat Bassheads 225 Vs Realme Buds 2 Features Comparsion
- 3 Earbud construction:
- 4 Audio, Call, and Microphone quality:
- 5 Button control:
- 6 Audio Jack quality:
- 7 Durability:
- 8 Boat Bassheads 225 in-ear Wired Earphone Review:
- 9 Realme Buds 2 in-ear Wired Earphone Review:
- 10 Conclusion: Boat 225 Vs Realme Buds 2
In today’s generation, earphones have their importance in every person’s life. Earphones help you forget the noisy world and immerse yourself in the world of music or an audiobook. Boat has launched latest wired gaming headphones boat immortal im-200 and boat immortal im-1000d with customizable driver and RGB lighting effect in India 2021.
This is very relaxing and helpful. Be it headphones or speakers, replacing it with earphones is always a better option. It is very easy to carry earphones. Also, nowadays they come with a tangle-free design, which is modish.
Boat and Realme are renowned brands and have this amazing collection of gadgets. Earphones are one of them. Today’s discussion is all about Boat Bassheads 225 and Realme Buds 2. We will see the comparison between these two earphones.
Both the headphones are priced below Rs.600/- in India. This article will clear your confusion and help you buy a better earphone.
Boat BassHeads 225 Vs Realme Buds 2 Specifications Comparison
|Features||Boat Bassheads 225||Realme Buds 2|
|Cable Wire Type||Flat Type||Kevlar Braided Cable|
|Ear Tip Type||Metal Build||Plastic Glossy Build|
|Bass Quality||More (Balanced)||Less (Punchier)|
|Colour||Black, Blue, White, Forest Green, Lime, Orange, Red||Yellow, Green, Orange|
|Product dimension||12.4 x 7.2 x 2.6cm||140 x 0.5 x 0.5cm|
|Product weight||18 grams||13.6 grams|
|Warranty||1 year||6 months|
|Boat Bassheads 225||Realme Buds 2|
|Check Latest Price|
Check Price on Flipkart
Check Price on Boat Website
|Check Latest Price|
Check Price on Flipkart
Boat Bassheads 225 Vs Realme Buds 2 Features Comparsion
Let us get a detailed view of more features of these earphones and compare which is better.
Realme Buds 2 has better built than Boat Bassheads 225.
Boat Bassheads 225 has a straight earbud construction. This may be a demerit, as it may come off easily. So if you are working out or using them while lying down, you’ll face problems.
Whereas, Realme Buds 2 has a tilted design. This helps to fit well in the ears, and it won’t fall off easily.
Check More Posts Related to Earphones
Audio, Call, and Microphone quality:
Boat Bassheads 225 has decent audio and call quality. But, the microphone is very sensitive. The caller can hear the disturbances when the microphone gets rubbed against the clothes.
Realme Buds 2 has better audio and call quality. The audio is very clear and loud. It also has good depth. These earphones have a controlled bass.
Boat Bassheads 225 has only a single button for all the functions.
Realme Buds 2 has a 3-button control system.
Therefore, Realme Buds 2 has a better button control system.
Realme Buds 2 has a better loudness than Boat Bassheads 225.
Audio Jack quality:
The earphones have an audio jack 3.5mm.
Boat Bassheads 225 has a better audio jack quality than Realme Buds 2.
Realme Buds 2 is more durable because it has braided cable wire.
But Boat Bassheads 225 has flat type cable wire, which may get damaged.
Boat Bassheads 225 in-ear Wired Earphone Review:
- It has an L-shaped jack and gold-plated pin.
- It has a 1.2m long flat cable.
- It has a metallic ear tip.
- It has a 10mm powerful driver
- It also has a passive noise cancellation feature.
- It has a tangle-free cord
- It has a frequency range of 20Hz-20KHz.
- The driver chamber has a knurling pattern for a better grip. It also gets cooled in an air-conditioned room.
- Boat supplies 6 pairs of earbuds, a clip, and an ear hook.
- These earphones can be connected to Android and iOS phones.
- It has an over-sensitive microphone.
- Bass overpowers mids and highs.
Realme Buds 2 in-ear Wired Earphone Review:
- It has a wired 3mm single pin.
- It has a braided cable wire, which is long-lasting.
- It has a premium look.
- It also comes with a cable organizer, which helps to keep it organized.
- It also has a tangle-free design.
- It has a dual anti-twining cable.
- It has a magnetic built
- It has a powerful 11.2mm driver.
- The bass quality of these earphones is also good. You can feel the bass when you play music.
Conclusion: Boat 225 Vs Realme Buds 2
It has a better fit because of the tilted earbud design.
It also has a braided cable wire, which makes it tangle-free and much more durable.
It has a powerful dynamic driver of 11.2mm.
It has a cable organizer which helps us to keep the earphones tidy.
It also has a fashionable look.
But, if you go for looks, it is your preference.
So, if you want to buy earphones for a reasonable price you can buy Realme Buds 2 for better contentedness.